A Compliance Program has been established at Vikor to assist our organization in promoting our commitment to the highest legal and ethical standards. Compliance is part of all our jobs and depends on everyone’s participation for continued success.
OUR COMPLIANCE PROGRAM HAS THE COMMITMENT OF EVERYONE AT VIKOR INCLUDING ITS OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT, PROFESSIONALS, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS, AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH VIKOR TO:
- PROVIDE EDUCATION AND TOOLS REGARDING COMPLIANCE
- CONDUCT PERIODIC INVESTIGATIONS
- ALWAYS RESPOND TO ANY INDICATION OF MISCONDUCT
- TAKE PART IN MONITORING ACTIVITIES, SUCH AS INTERNAL AUDITS TO ASSESS AREAS OF RISK WITHIN OUR ORGANIZATION
- PROVIDE A PRO-ACTIVE APPROACH TO COMPLIANCE; THEREBY, HELPING THE ORGANIZATION MAINTAIN ITS COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMPLIANCE AND ETHICAL STANDARDS.
Vikor’s Compliance Program includes the seven elements of an effective compliance program as defined by the U.S. Government: (1) written standards of conduct and policies and procedures that promote commitment to compliance; (2) a Compliance Officer(s) to oversee the program; (3) compliance education and training for all new hires, with annual training for staff; (4) processes to receive anonymous complaints and to allow complaints from staff without any fear of retaliation; (5) responding to allegations of improper activities and, when necessary, developing a corrective action plan; (6) auditing and monitoring to identify areas of potential risk; and (7) investigation and remediation of identified systemic problems and non-employment of sanctioned individuals.